Personal Chef Process
- Customized menu planning with clients;
- Grocery shopping for high-quality, fresh ingredients;
- In-home preparation of meals;
- Packaging of meals with labeling and reheating instructions;
- Clean up and storage.
Source: Hireachef.com - What is a Personal Chef?
Personal Chef vs. Private Chef
A personal chef is different from a private chef, mainly because a personal chef is hired by multiple clients to prepare a number of customized meals in advance, while a private chef is a hired by one home/family on a full time basis.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Chef
- Saves time and money;
- Personalized meals for taste preference and/or dietary restrictions;
- High-quality, fresh ingredients.