- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil with your favorite seasoning (old bay, lemons, coriander, cumin, garlic, etc.).
- Boil the shrimp for about 5-8 minutes, until they are cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from water and set aside to cool, and then refrigerate the shrimp once they are cool.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add all the tomatoes, onion, and garlic.
- Cook the mixture down until it resembles a tomato sauce, then add 2 .p. of balsamic vinegar and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on medium low heat.
- Lower heat to a simmer and add 2 tbsp. of sugar or honey and stir every few minutes as the mixture thickens and resembles a marmalade.
- Lay the shrimp on a plate and dollop the marmalade over the individual shrimp and garnish with lemon juice and serve.